Tips & Tricks
You have to keep track of a lot of details when planning your trip. Here are some of the most important ones:
- Make sure you have the trophy transport under control BEFORE you leave
- Remember to bring all the needed tags – rather take too many
- Have the routing orders ready so everybody who handles your trophy knows which forwarding agent to use
- As soon as the trophy is yours, make sure you have a copy of the hunting record. It is used in case of a lost trophy or if there is a dispute regarding the origin of the game
- It is always a good idea to have agreed on a fixed price with the taxidermist. This way you ensure that the work will be finished without big delays
- It is also a very good idea to have an ongoing dialogue with the taxidermist. This way you know that the work progresses as planned.
All of the above points are important to focus on. If you would like us to take care of it all, please let us know. This is exactly what we do! We make sure all ends come together in the end and all you have to do is lean back and await your trophy.